Think about Football Games or Disneyland. What is the one thing you remember right away? Their Mascots. They make them memorable and add a positive emotional connection.
Why not borrow this simple marketing idea for your Art Studio?
You are probably thinking now, but it is way too expensive. It can be. But you do not need to spend a fortune. You can design and make it yourself or have it made on a budget.
Your Mascot can be an:
Practical Tip: make it general enough to cover many areas in case you branch out to different classes and services in the future. For instance, you might have paint classes now, and a paint brush-related Mascot would be a natural choice. But you might offer ceramics in the future, and a "paint brush type" Mascot can be a limitation.
Ways to design your Mascot:
1. You can just sit down and come up with a cute Mascot yourself.
2. Or better yet, you can create marketing buzz: have a contest with your students or social media followers for design, characteristics, and personality. Once you are done with the design, the next buzz can be another contest naming your Mascot.
3. Have a company do it for you
Where can you use your Mascot?
Now comes the fun part because you can get as creative as you want to be when it comes to interacting with your Mascot.
Here are some ideas for you:
1. "Hire" your Mascot, like Moneek Pines, at ARTrageous Brush & Flow did.
2. Have stories on your website about your Mascot's adventures.
3. Produce smaller sizes and give them as welcome gifts or prizes.
4. Print them on t-shirts for sale or giveaway.
5. Attend school and other events to get the word out about your Art Studio.
6. Use as conflict resolution, let students know how Mascot feels when things get out of hand.
Add your spin to this, the list can be endless. Ask for ideas on your social media. Why not create another marketing buzz?
If you need more ideas, check out these companies for resources:
A Mascot is a great way to get your Art Studio remembered and create an emotional connection, especially with kids. It is an easy way to make excellent marketing buzz and interact with your market.
Start brainstorming with your team or students to come up with the perfect Mascot for your Art Studio. HAVE FUN!
We are here to help you grow your Art Studio with less effort by giving Actionable Business Tips and Strategies you can implement right away.
Art Party for Holidays
Facebook Post Tricks
Overcome content block
Fill your Classes
A good About Us
Be more Productive
Your Online presence
Easy way to sell
Your Marketing Copy
From requests to signups
Why to have a Mascot
Stop Students from Leaving
Recruit "A" team